Grapefruit 'Oro Blanco' #5 Size
* Customer Service will respond within 24 hours.
"Oro Blanco" grapefruit trees grow vigorously to a large size with a somewhat spreading form. The fruit has a smooth greenish-yellow rind at maturity. "Oro Blanco" fruits are oblate in form with a flattened base that has a pronounced indentation. The rind is thicker than the typical grapefruit and both the rind and membranes exhibit the bitterness characteristic of "Oro Blanco" pummelo parentage. The flesh is very pale yellow and seedless. The flavor is mild and sweet. "Oro Blanco" is early in its maturity and holds very well on the tree.
Standard (full-size) trees, larger sizes and several other varieties of citrus may also be currently available, please call 949 640-5800 to inquire. Semi-dwarf trees are generally one-third to one-half the size of standard citrus trees, but offer exactly the same fruit.
#5 Pot Size
* Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
* Please allow 2 business days for delivery or in-store pick up.
* Deliveries made Monday - Saturday.
* Request for a specific delivery date can be selected during check out.