Dracaena Cragii Compacta Large
* Customer Service will respond within 24 hours.
Plant Description: Dracaena compacta 'Janet Craig' is a great houseplant due to its ease of care. The compact dark leaves add great texture to your home. Maintain your plant in moderate light, do not expose to direct sunlight. Maintain temperatures between 55F and 85F. Keep plants away from drafts. Water once every 4 to 7 days depending upon the time of year and the ambient temperatures. Keep soil evenly moist but do not overwater. During active growth, you may use a mild liquid fertilizer at half or quarter strength. When re-potting, use an organic potting soil mix.
Care Level: EASY
Lighting Needs: HIGH,MED
* Pot sold separately.
* Pot includes internal plastic saucer and Spanish moss top dressing.
* Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
* Please allow 2 business days for delivery or in-store pick up.
* Deliveries made Monday - Saturday.
* Request for a specific delivery date can be selected during check out.