FICUS DECORA BURGUNDY X-LARGE
Plant Description: A native of Southeast Africa, Dracaena compacta Janet Craig is a common houseplant due to its ease of care. It is easily recognized and distinguished from other forms of Dracaena by its tightly compacted, dark green leaves that are only 2-4 long from the base of the stem. It is slow growing and is said to possibly be the slowest growing of all indoor varieties.
Care Level: EASY
Lighting Needs: HIGH,MED
* Pot sold separately.
* Pot includes internal plastic saucer and Spanish moss top dressing.
* Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
* Please allow 2 business days for delivery or in-store pick up.
* Deliveries made Monday - Saturday.
* Request for a specific delivery date can be selected during check out.