Ficus Burgundy is a striking variety of a Rubber Plant. Known for its rich burgundy leaves, it thrives as a house or patio plant in bright indirect light. Rubber plants are very sensitive to moisture, water only when the soil becomes dry for maximum growth. During active growth, you may use a mild liquid fertilizer at half or quarter strength. When re-potting, use an organic potting soil mix.
Care Level: Intermediate
Lighting Needs: High
Water Needs: Medium
* Ceramic Pot Not Included
• Delivery available in Orange County, CA only.
• Please allow 8 business days for delivery or in-store pick up.
• Deliveries made Monday - Saturday.
• Request for a specific delivery date can be selected during check out.
• View Shipping & Delivery Information