- Classic Christmas tree, today’s standard
- Moderate, aromatic fir fragrance
- Lush, blue-green, short, stiff, up-facing needles
- Open, layered and strong branches allow superior ornament display
- Resists drying for up to 6-8 weeks
- Our trees are fresh from the Cascade Mountains of Washington and the Sierra Nevada Mountains of Northern California, shipped immediately after harvest on refrigerated trucks.
- To ensure continued freshness, we always add a fresh cut to the base of every tree just before it goes home or goes out for delivery.
- We net every tree and place it completely inside a sealed plastic bag, eliminating a mess in your car or home.
- We strongly recommend the use of the tree preservative Keeps-it-Green.
* Delivery available in Orange County only.
* All online orders are final. No cancellations or substitutions.
* Specific delivery times are not available. Delivery includes basic in-home installation, such as placing tree on stand. Drivers wear face protection and gloves, but are not permitted to move furniture, go upstairs, prune / saw on-site, or perform any unsafe activity.
* Trees are carefully selected by our staff, custom selection not available.
* Tree Stand Not Included.
Please allow 2 business days before 12PM PST for In-Store Pickup. Orders After 12PM PST will require 3 business days. In-Store Pickup available Monday - Sunday, excluding federal holidays. Fees may apply.
Deliveries available in Orange County, California only. Please allow 2 business days before 12PM PST for delivery. Orders After 12PM PST will require 3 business days. Deliveries made Monday - Saturday, excluding federal holidays.
* Delivery Surcharges May Apply Depending on the Size & Weight of the Item.
Deliveries available in Orange County, California only. Please allow 8 business days for delivery. Deliveries made Monday - Saturday, excluding federal holidays.
We Currently Do Not Ship Any Plants or Living Items.
Please note: We require 2-3 business days for order processing, and an additional 2-3 days to ship from our location. Expected shipment times specify when an item is expected to leave our location, not when the item will arrive at its final shipping destination. After your order leaves our location, delivery times may vary according to the location of your shipping address. Remote locations that are not readily accessible may require additional time to make delivery. More Shipping Information
Example: If you order an In-Stock item on Monday that leaves our location in 2-3 business days, it will leave our location no later than Thursday. After your order leaves our location, delivery times vary due to the location of your shipping address. Please note that our shipping business days are Monday-Saturday, excluding federal holidays within the Continental United States.
Contactless Curbside Pickup
For a contactless in-store pickup experience, select in-store pickup at checkout. Your items will be at our dedicated pickup parking location. When you arrive, please contact us and we will have your purchase brought to you.
Return any plant or item within 30 days, in the same condition as purchased and accompanied by a receipt to receive a full refund. No returns or exchanges on clearance or special-order items.
Roger's Plant Guarantee
All one gallon and larger landscape plants and all indoor foliage plants are unconditionally guaranteed for 3 years. All plants in our Original Designs share these same guarantees. Annuals and indoor flowering and holiday flowering plants are not guaranteed. Return the plant with the receipt for a in store credit of the original purchase price.