Considered by chefs to be the best sauce tomatoes in the world. The story goes that the 1st seed was a gift from the Kingdom of Peru to that of Naples and was planted in the volcanic soil in the shadow of Mt. Vesuvius. The flesh is thicker than Romas with fewer seeds and a much stronger taste- more sugar/less acid. Because of their high quality they have been designated as the only ones that can be used in True Neapolitan Pizza.TOMATO DETAILS
Day Count: 85
New in-store pickup process for online orders only:
* This year you will be able to hand select your own tomatoes that we individually separate for all online orders
* There will no longer be an in-store pickup fee for your online tomato orders
* Pickup tomatoes here on your scheduled date
* Due to the uncontrollable nature of growing plants, some varieties will not make the grade. We will do our best to fulfill your complete order. We will also automatically refund you for any tomatoes or peppers that are not available.
* Individual plants may vary in size from the variety description. Seedlings are in limited supply and variety availability may vary.
Rose / Fruit Tree Delivery
Deliveries available in Orange County, California only. Please allow 8 business days for delivery. Deliveries made Monday - Saturday, excluding federal holidays.
*Returns: Please make your selections carefully. Each of your items are procured specific to your order. Once your order is submitted and fulfilled, no returns, exchanges, credits or cancellations are available.
Delivery / In-Store Pickup
Deliveries: Available in Orange County, California only. Please allow 2 business days from the time of order. Deliveries made Monday - Saturday, excluding federal holidays.
In-Store Pickup: Please allow 2 business days for In-Store Pickup. In-Store Pickup available Monday - Sunday, excluding federal holidays. Fees may apply.
* Refer to the product details section on each item for delivery and in store pick up windows on all seasonal products such as but not limited to tomatoes, floral arrangements and original designs.
* Delivery Surcharges May Apply Depending on the Size & Weight of the Item.
We Currently Do Not Ship Any Plants or Living Items.
Please note: We require 2-3 business days for order processing, and an additional 2-3 days to ship from our location. Expected shipment times specify when an item is expected to leave our location, not when the item will arrive at its final shipping destination. After your order leaves our location, delivery times may vary according to the location of your shipping address. Remote locations that are not readily accessible may require additional time to make delivery. More Shipping Information
Example: If you order an In-Stock item on Monday that leaves our location in 2-3 business days, it will leave our location no later than Thursday. After your order leaves our location, delivery times vary due to the location of your shipping address. Please note that our shipping business days are Monday-Saturday, excluding federal holidays within the Continental United States.
Return any plant or item within 30 days, in the same condition as purchased and accompanied by a receipt to receive a full refund. No returns or exchanges on clearance or special-order items.
Roger's Plant Guarantee
All one gallon and larger landscape plants and all indoor foliage plants are unconditionally guaranteed for 3 years. All plants in our Original Designs share these same guarantees. Annuals and indoor flowering and holiday flowering plants are not guaranteed. Return the plant with the receipt for a in store credit of the original purchase price.